Bike technician in region Southern NetherlandsSend email
We are looking for you!
For our team in the region Southern Netherlands, we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced bike Bike technician.
Will you soon be driving your own, modern, fully equipped Get Bike Service van to visit our customers and perform maintenance on cargo bikes (e-Cargo Bikes) and light electric vehicles (LEVs)? Are you the one who ensures that couriers from companies like DHL, PostNL, Coolblue can continue to deliver their packages sustainably without a worry?
Give us a shout, because you might be the one we’re looking for!
A day at Get Bike Service
With your own ultra-modern Get Bike Service van, you depart from your base in the morning equipped with the best tools to carry out maintenance and repairs at our customers’ locations. Through an app, you can see exactly which locations you need to be at that day, which customers are looking forward to your arrival, and which vehicles are awaiting expert attention. At the end of the day, you can check off satisfied customers and return home with a sense of fulfillment.
What makes you the ideal match?
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with a knack for getting their hands dirty and who possess a driver’s license. Here are some characteristics and qualities that excite us:
- You enjoy working on e-Bikes, e-Cargo Bikes, and LEVs, know how to use a multimeter, and have basic knowledge of electrics.
- You have a keen eye and enjoy solving technical problems.
- You enjoy hitting the road with a super-modern mobile service van.
- You tackle tasks with both hands and feel responsible for performing them well.
- You work meticulously and systematically and don’t overlook details.
- You are eager to learn and want to expand your knowledge and skills in mobility and electronics.
- You enjoy interacting with customers and having conversations in Dutch or English.
- You have a driver’s license (B).
- You have completed a bicycle mechanic training or have work experience in a similar role.
- Ideally, you are available full-time and reside in Maastricht or in the Southern region of the Netherlands.
If you don’t have any work experience but have worked with bicycles in your spare time, please describe your technical background in your application.
What can you expect?
When you join us, you become part of a close-knit team. GBS is a flat organisation with an open company culture and short communication lines. We value your ability to perform your work well and with pleasure, which is why we offer:
- A position with a lot of freedom, responsibility, and room for initiative and development.
- A salary ranging from €2,400 to €3,000 gross per month (depending on your experience).
- 24 vacation days.
- Your own state-of-the-art Get Bike Service van equipped with high-quality tools.
- All the tools you need to perform your work well, including good and functional Get Bike Service workwear, a phone, and a laptop.
- A good pension plan in line with the collective labor agreement (CAO).
- A collective health insurance with excellent coverage.
- An attractive bike plan because we encourage cycling as much as possible.
- Cost-effective access to bike parts, service, and cycling apparel.
- A dynamic start-up culture where respect and quality are central, and where enjoyable gatherings are not to be missed.
And last but certainly not least, we offer an open, respectful, and flexible work environment. We believe it’s important that you feel comfortable and that there is a good balance between work and personal life. Therefore, we are open to flexible or adjusted working hours and are willing to help if things get tough.