Bike technician in Amsterdam regionSend email
We are looking for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Bike Technician to join our team in the Amsterdam Region
Will you soon be driving your own, modern, fully equipped Get Bike Service van to visit our customers and perform maintenance on cargo bikes (e-Cargo Bikes) and light electric vehicles (LEVs)? Are you the one who ensures that couriers from companies like DHL, PostNL, Coolblue can continue to deliver their packages sustainably without a worry?
Give us a shout, because you might be the one we’re looking for!
What does your day at Get Bike Service look like?
With your own ultra-modern Get Bike Service van, you depart from your base in the morning equipped with the best tools to carry out maintenance and repairs at our customers’ locations. Through an app, you can see exactly which locations you need to be at that day, which customers are looking forward to your arrival, and which vehicles are awaiting expert attention. At the end of the day, you can check off satisfied customers and return home with a sense of fulfillment.
What makes you the ideal match?
We are looking for enthusiastic people with a can-do attitude and a driver’s license. We also get excited if you tick the following boxes:
- You love working on e-Bikes, e-Cargo Bikes and LEVs, know how to use a multimeter and have basic electrical knowledge.
- You have a skilled eye and enjoy solving technical problems.
- You enjoy being on the road with a state-of-the-art mobile service van.
- You have a hands-on mentality and want to perform your tasks well.
- You work in a precise and structured way and never skip the details.
- You have a desire to learn more and want to expand your skills in the field of mobility and electronics.
- You enjoy interacting with customers and are fluent in Dutch or English.
- You have a class B driving license.
- You have been trained as a bicycle mechanic or have work experience in a similar position.
- You are preferably available full-time and live in the Amsterdam region.
If you don’t have any work experience but have worked with bicycles in your spare time, please describe your technical background in your application.
What can you expect when you join our team?
You will become part of a close-knit team. Get Bike Service is a flat organization with an open atmosphere and short lines of communication. We find it important that you can do your job well and have fun doing it. That is why we offer:
- A position with a lot of freedom, responsibility and room for initiative and development;
- A competitive salary between € 2.400 and € 3.000 gross per month, tailored to the experience and skills you bring;
- 24 days of vacation per year, ensuring you have the time you need to recharge;
- Cruise in style with your very own ultra-modern Get Bike Service van, equipped with high-quality tools;
- Access all the essentials to do your job successfully, including functional Get Bike Service work clothes, a phone, and a laptop to keep you well-equipped;
- A good pension plan in line with the collective labor agreement (CAO);
- A collective health insurance with excellent coverage;
- An attractive bike plan, as we naturally encourage cycling as much as possible.
- Advantageous access to bike parts, services, and bike clothing to complement your active lifestyle;
- A dynamic start-up atmosphere where respect and quality take center stage, and engaging get-togethers are a part of the agenda.
Last but not least, we provide an open, respectful, and flexible working environment. Your well-being is important to us, and we strive to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We are open to flexible or adapted working hours and are always ready to help when things become tough.